stretch packages.

Brian :
Hi List,

Are the stretch packages ready for usage?

When installing opensips-radius-modules from stretch (
http://apt.opensips.org/pool/stretch//2.2-releases/o/opensips/opensips-radius-modules_2.2.5-1_amd64.deb
)

it doesn't install aaa_radius.so in modules - and if we test upgrade a
jessie box to stretch it removes aaa_radius

Is something else providing this now or is this a packaging problem.

Thanks
Brians

Re: stretch packages.

Brian :
I guess this is because of unmet dependency on libfreeradius-client2 -
that appears to have been replaced by
https://packages.debian.org/stretch/libradcli4 so I guess packaging
needs to update to reflect this.