t_on_reply() behavior

Vitalii Aleksandrov
Hi,

TM documentation mentions that it's possible to call t_on_reply() from a
branch_route and it will set a branch specific reply route.
I understood that if t_on_reply() is set for a branch it overwrites the
global reply_route and the global one won't be called for that branch
anymore.
Test shows that branch on_reply is added into a list and after its
invocation the global one is also called.

Is it expected behavior? Maybe we can update documentation to make it
clear regarding this detail.

Re: t_on_reply() behavior

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Vitalii,

I can confirm (by checking the code) that both types of reply routes are
executed - first the per-branch one and then the per-transaction one.

I checked the docs
(http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Routes-2-4#toc4) for
errors, but I haven;t found the "overwriting" part - could you point me
to place where you read that ?

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/