t_relay() for Tel-URI

David Roberge

Hi OpenSIPS users,

I have a UAC sending OpenSIPS a SIP INVITE with a SIP RURI.  I need OpenSIPS to rewrite the SIP RURI into a TEL RURI and statefully relay this message to the UAS.

Can I use the t_relay() function to forward the modified INVITE to the UAS?

Since the TEL RURI does not contains any domain part, how OpenSIPS will be able to forward the message to the correct destination?

Many thanks.

/David

Re: t_relay() for Tel-URI

Iñaki Baz Castillo
2009/6/3 David Roberge <[hidden email]>:
> Hi OpenSIPS users,
>
> I have a UAC sending OpenSIPS a SIP INVITE with a SIP RURI.  I need OpenSIPS
> to rewrite the SIP RURI into a TEL RURI and statefully relay this message to
> the UAS.
>
> Can I use the t_relay() function to forward the modified INVITE to the UAS?

Yes (see below)

> Since the TEL RURI does not contains any domain part, how OpenSIPS will be
> able to forward the message to the correct destination?

That's the point. A TEL URI has no information about the real
destination of itself. What your proxy must do is:
- Change the RURI (from SIP to TEL).
- Set the $du variable which is the *real* destination of the request.
  Example:  $du = "sip:1.2.3.4:5080";
- Do "t_relay()".

:)

<[hidden email]>