testing with opensips-cli

Johan De Clercq

Dears,

Following up my dialplan troubles, I decided to test a bit with opensips-cli.

I created below config file :

[localhost]

prompt_name: opensips-cli_localhost

prompt_intro: OpenSIPS CLI for localhost instance

communication_type: http

url: http://127.0.0.1:8888/json

and saved it as /etc/opensips-cli.cfg

When I rung opensips-cli, I have below output

root@hendrix:/# opensips-cli

Welcome to OpenSIPS Command Line Interface!

(opensips-cli):

The prompt is still opensips-cli, so it seems to me that it doesn’t find the config file.

However :

root@hendrix:/# cat /etc/opensips-cli.cfg

[localhost]

prompt_name: opensips-cli_localhost

prompt_intro: OpenSIPS CLI for localhost instance

communication_type: http

url: http://127.0.0.1:8888/json

The documentation states this as one of the default locations where it will search for opensips-cli.cfg.

Please advice on how to fix this.

Best regards,

cid:F3100D46-F00D-4610-87ED-3E91DA790A82

Johan De Clercq, Managing Director
Democon bvba - Ooigemstraat 41 - 8780 Oostrozebeke

Tel +3256980990 – GSM +32478720104

Re: testing with opensips-cli

Johan De Clercq

All,

The error here is obvious: url was wrong. It should end in mi instead of json.

Hence this is fixed.

Re: testing with opensips-cli

Johan De Clercq

As said yesterday, this is fixed by putting mi instead of json in the url.