uac_auth and uac_registrant

OpenSIPS - Users mailing list
So, I just loaded uac_auth.so as a dependency of uac_registrant.so,
and added SIP login/pass/etc via 'opensipsctl registrar add ...' and the registration is successful.

But I steel not sure what should we configure in uac_auth parameters...

Though, I achieved what I wanted.

Re: uac_auth and uac_registrant

Ovidiu Sas
Hello Alexey,

The functionality of uac_auth module is required by uac_registrant in order to perform authentications.
You don't need to configure uac_auth parameters for uac_registrant to work.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

On Dec 18, 2017 07:49, "Alexey K. via Users" <[hidden email]> wrote:
So, I just loaded uac_auth.so as a dependency of uac_registrant.so,
and added SIP login/pass/etc via 'opensipsctl registrar add ...' and the registration is successful.

But I steel not sure what should we configure in uac_auth parameters...

Though, I achieved what I wanted.

Re: uac_auth and uac_registrant

OpenSIPS - Users mailing list
Thank you Ovidiu.