variables

kostenftw
Hi fellow sippers

can anyone point me to documentation on what kind of variables you are able to use to define which part of the sip you want to look at.
like TO, FROM, URI
i cant seem to find any documentation on this ?

Re: variables

--
Med venlig hilsen
ipnordic A/S

Mike Claudi Pedersen
Tekniker

Telefon: 79301033
www.ipnordic.dk

Re: variables

Răzvan Crainea-2
Hi, Mike!

You can find here[1] the core pseudo variables for OpenSIPS 1.8. Each
module has it's own variable, for example[2]. If you need a variable
from a module, you should search in that module's documentation page.
For example, if you need the number of onging calls, you should look in
the dialog documentation page[2].

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreVar-1-8
[2] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/dialog.html#id296368

Best regards,