vst/vsf Header Removal

Logan
Hello List. Supposedly the new trunk moves the vst/vsf variables from the record-route header in to dialog. We're running the latest trunk but the vst headers are still being written into record route. Am I wrong about this? If not how to I stop opensips from writing these variables into record route as they are causing us to push our packet size over 1500 bytes and is causing fragmentation.

Re: vst/vsf Header Removal

Anca Vamanu-2
Hi Logan,

If you want the restore of from and to uris to be done automatically and with the help of dialog module, you have to call create_dialog() function before any uac_replace function or set the parameter force_dialog to 1.
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/uac.html#force_dialog

Anca Vamanu
OpenSIPS Developer

On 05/13/2011 02:47 AM, Logan wrote:
Hello List. Supposedly the new trunk moves the vst/vsf variables from the record-route header in to dialog. We're running the latest trunk but the vst headers are still being written into record route. Am I wrong about this? If not how to I stop opensips from writing these variables into record route as they are causing us to push our packet size over 1500 bytes and is causing fragmentation.

Re: vst/vsf Header Removal

Razvan Crainea
Hello Logan,

Have you created the dialog before calling uac_replace_to/from function? Alternatively you can enable the "force_dialog" uac module parameter and the dialog will be automatically created by the uac_replace_to/from functions.

Regards,
Razvan

On 05/13/2011 02:47 AM, Logan wrote:
Hello List. Supposedly the new trunk moves the vst/vsf variables from the record-route header in to dialog. We're running the latest trunk but the vst headers are still being written into record route. Am I wrong about this? If not how to I stop opensips from writing these variables into record route as they are causing us to push our packet size over 1500 bytes and is causing fragmentation.

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer

Re: vst/vsf Header Removal

Max Mühlbronner
Hello,

Logan did you have any luck? I am also looking into this because we had some issues with vst/vsf parameters and maybe this could be a solution. :)

Is it okay to set force_dialog and also execute create_dialog?

BR

Max M.

Am 17.05.2011 19:35, schrieb Logan:
[...]

Hello Max,

There is no problem in using both force_dialog and create_dialog, but at least one of them should be used if you want to use the new features.

Regards,
Razvan