web interfaces

Marcus Vinicius-4
Hi,

Someone could recommend me some web interfaces for administration of opensips and maintenance of routes, users and billing?

thanks!

--
Marcus

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes

Re: web interfaces

Iñaki Baz Castillo
El Sábado, 14 de Marzo de 2009, Marcus Vinicius escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Someone could recommend me some web interfaces for administration of
> opensips and maintenance of routes, users and billing?

How about searching in Google?:

  http://www.google.com/search?q=opensips+web+interface

Re: web interfaces

Ovidiu Sas
Or browsing the opensips website:
http://www.opensips.org/index.php?n=Main.News0010

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> El Sábado, 14 de Marzo de 2009, Marcus Vinicius escribió:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Someone could recommend me some web interfaces for administration of
>> opensips and maintenance of routes, users and billing?
>
> How about searching in Google?:
>
>  http://www.google.com/search?q=opensips+web+interface
>

> --
> Iñaki Baz Castillo

Re: web interfaces

Sergio Gutierrez

Hi Marcus.

You might find interesting OpenSIPS Control Panel: http://opensips-cp.sourceforge.net/

Regards.

Sergio

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Ovidiu Sas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Or browsing the opensips website:
http://www.opensips.org/index.php?n=Main.News0010

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> El Sábado, 14 de Marzo de 2009, Marcus Vinicius escribió:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Someone could recommend me some web interfaces for administration of
>> opensips and maintenance of routes, users and billing?
>
> How about searching in Google?:
>
>  http://www.google.com/search?q=opensips+web+interface
>

> --
> Iñaki Baz Castillo

Sergio Gutiérrez

Re: web interfaces

troxlinux
www.sermyadmin.org

regardss

2009/3/14 Sergio Gutierrez <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Marcus.
>
> You might find interesting OpenSIPS Control Panel:
> http://opensips-cp.sourceforge.net/

--
rickygm

http://gnuforever.homelinux.com