where to download libgnutls for MediaProxy

where to download libgnutls for MediaProxy

Juan Backson
Hi,
I am following the great documentation on http://www.smartvox.co.uk/serfaq_install_mediaproxy2.htm
that talks about how to install MediaProxy on Centos .

I can't find libgnutls from http://www.gnupg.org/download/mirrors.en.html.  Does anyone know where I can get it?

Here is the part of the instruction that I have problem with:

Then install libgnutls
Suggested version: libgnutls-2.4.2.tar.bz2
Locating a download site: http://www.gnupg.org/download/mirrors.en.html
Unzip: tar -xf libgnutls-2.4.2.tar.bz2
Change to the sub-directory created when you unzipped the tarball
Build and install the library:
./configure --with-included-libtasn1 --libdir=/usr/local/lib64
make
make install

Thank you in advance for all your help.

JB

Re: where to download libgnutls for MediaProxy

John Quick
Hi Juan

The link that I gave in the instructions gives a huge list of mirror sites.
I thought people would be able to choose a site that was geographically
close, but perhaps I should have specified a particular site.

I used one of the German mirror sites (Germans are so good at things like
that - and they make good cars and beer too!). Try this one:
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/crypt/mirror/ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/gnutls/

That link gives you access to many different version releases - you should
be able to find the 2.4.2 version that I suggested there.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited