which modules for ddi

Uwe Kastens
Hello list,

It would be great to get an idea which is the best method to implement
DDI-support for in- and outbound calls. So a subscriber can use an open
dialing plan like:
1234-0 til 1234-99 (So the customer can connect something with 123400
and 12349 for example).

For outbound calls I would like to controll the outgoing number and
maybe correct it. For inbound calls I need to find the correct destination.

Any hints?

BR

Uwe

--

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586

Re: which modules for ddi

Iñaki Baz Castillo
2009/5/26 Uwe Kastens <[hidden email]>:

> Hello list,
>
> It would be great to get an idea which is the best method to implement
> DDI-support for in- and outbound calls. So a subscriber can use an open
> dialing plan like:
> 1234-0 til 1234-99 (So the customer can connect something with 123400
> and 12349 for example).
>
> For outbound calls I would like to controll the outgoing number and
> maybe correct it. For inbound calls I need to find the correct destination.

Configure 2 phones:

phone A)
- user: 1234-0
- auth user: 1234
- pass: XXXX

phone B)
- user: 1234-1
- auth user: 1234
- pass: XXXX

Outgoing calls:
******************

- You must not perform "check_from" since credentials username (1234)
will not be the same as From user (1234-0 or 1234-1).
- You can ask for authentication and after it, check if the credential
username (1234) matches a regular expression with the From username:
     if $fU =~ "$(aU)-[0-9]+"    <--- not tested

Inbound calls:
****************

- You should do nothig. The phone A is registered with AoR "1234-0" so
when a INVITE arrives with RURI 1234-0 just perform "lookup(location)"
and the call will be redirected to phone A.

<[hidden email]>

Re: which modules for ddi

Uwe Kastens
Hi,

> Outgoing calls:
> ******************
>
> - You must not perform "check_from" since credentials username (1234)
> will not be the same as From user (1234-0 or 1234-1).
> - You can ask for authentication and after it, check if the credential
> username (1234) matches a regular expression with the From username:
>      if $fU =~ "$(aU)-[0-9]+"    <--- not tested

Is it possible to load such an regexp in an AVP and use it?

> Inbound calls:
> ****************
>
> - You should do nothig. The phone A is registered with AoR "1234-0" so
> when a INVITE arrives with RURI 1234-0 just perform "lookup(location)"
> and the call will be redirected to phone A.

Ok. my inbound example was not very clever :-)

Another example:
If I will not have a phone but an asterisk. It should get any number
within a the range 12340 until 12341 - even if the pstn sends something
like 12340-0000 or 12341-234 to the opensips.

BR

Uwe

--

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586

Re: which modules for ddi

DanB-2
Hey Uwe,

here is how I do it:

Use dialplan for both in checking and outgoing CLI enforcement.

On Incoming, check based on $rU (or $ru). On match you can rewrite the
$ru with the value replied from reply_exp or attrs.
The value returned can be a default IVR (a match with a lower priority)
if no number assigned.
In this way you can assign any block of numbers (with exceptions too).

On Outgoing, search dialplan (another diaplan id) to match the $fu, and
in the same way, save the reply into $rpid or another avp which you can
use later to enforce your outgoing CLI.

Cheers,
DanB